domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Interviewed

· Hi!, My name is Marta and I want you to answer me some questions for an interviewed if you don´t maind.

* Oh Hi!, Of course. Can you tell me the first one?

· Yes, When did you decided to be an anaesthetist?

* Well I always like to be that because I like save people live. I like it too because It is a very important part on the operating room went the surgeon is working with a person because I am the one that contrlos the heart beat of her or his heart.

· Had you study a lot for get that job?

*Yes, of course. As I said before I am a very important part on the opereting room and for be that I had to study a lot. But I don´t study only for get the job, I am studing now because medicine is always in development  and new thing appeared so we have to know what are those things.

· Is it dificult to study for work in it?

*All in this life is dificult. Maybe there are easiest job than be anaesthetist but if you work in something you like very much it won´t be really dificult to study.

·Well I listened that you get the first place in Andalucia because you were the best anaesthetist  few years ago. How were you?

* Oh!, It was really important for may profesional career. Si went I got it I was very self-confident to continue working on it. I was really happy and I was pround of me. It was the year that i saw that I was doing very good and my family, friends and los of people were pround of me too.

·Oh! I am really shock! You are a really good anaesthetist!. Well, thanks you for that interviewed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario